Thursday, February 27, 2014

Homerun.




 From Day:










To Night:








2.27.2014

Today I styled this cute baseball inspired dress that I found when I went to Vegas last week. I went to Vegas for the MAGIC fashion convention and let me just say that it was AMAZING! There was such great energy there and I found a lot of inspiration. I realized when I got home that we didn't take any pictures!!! (How disappointing) One of my favorite parts of the trip was going to a trend seminar which showed us all the predicted trends for spring and summer! A trend that I love is activewear, this was the main inspiration for these outfits. 

I styled this dress two ways from day, to night. The first look I went for a casual, relaxed vibe. I paired the dress with these orange flatforms I got like two years, they are super old. I have been dying for the American Apparel leather hat for quite some time but couldn't justify spending over $60 on such a trend piece. I was overjoyed when I saw almost the exact same thing at Forever 21 for only $10!  

Look two I wanted to contradict the sportiness of the dress with these girly Jeffrey Campbell heels. I don't think that anyone will believe me I got them for $30, they were originally priced at $180, gotta love those Urban Outfitters sales. I also picked up this clutch while on my trip for only $20 it is still available online (link down below). I think the entire look gives a effortless but still polished look.
xoxo Aly


The Good Stuff:

(Day)
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Hat: Forever 21 (Similar)
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Bag: ALDO
Shades: Vintage

(Night)
Dress: Urban Outfitters (Similar or Similar)
Necklace: Topshop 
Bag: ZARA (Here)
Shoes: Jeffery Campbell (Similar)
Shades: Vintage 






No comments:

Post a Comment