Sunday, April 6, 2014

Trousers.







Sorry for the lack of outfit posts lately, I have been extra busy with school and work! I can't wait for this semester to be over so I can focus on more important things (like outfit posts ;) ). I decided to have a more professional look today so I paired these classic printed trousers with a tight fitted crop top. I thought the contrast between the fitted crop top and the trousers would be a complementary look and be perfect for a situation where you should dress to impress. I used a neutral belt to tie it all together and define my waist. Trousers are one of my favorite staple items they immediately make any look feel more put together. I linked a few similar trousers down below!
Xoxo Aly


The Good Stuff:
Shirt: American Apparel (Here)
Trousers: Topshop (Similar Similar Similar)
Shoes: Chinese Laundry (Similar)
Shades: Ralph Lauren 
Bag: H&M ($10)
Necklace: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment